The initial home buyer’s meeting between you and myself is thorough consultation to determine the following:
- For me to learn a little a bit about you! Your past experience working with REALTOR® and current assessment of your life situation.
- Set realistic expectations of us working together.
- Go over the entire purchase process from start to finish including the home search, making the offer, conditions, terms and the closing process.
- Introduction to everyone on your “team” with a range of services including mortgage application, Home Inspection, Condominium Documents review and Lawyers.
- Take a deep dive analysis to determine your needs with your wants and identify some of the best options to start our search with.
- Complete a quick comparative market analysis on homes that have recently sold or expired to determine what a realistic True Market Value would be.
Preparing for our meeting together, I would recommend having the following ready but not entirely necessary:
- Have the process of your Pre-Approval with a Mortgage Broker or Specialist started out. We a few great people we would recommend here. Ideally knowing a budget to begin with helps us start in the right direction.
- A list of homes (MLS numbers would be better) that you want to start the search with. We will take a look at this list together to gain a better understanding what search factors are most important to you.
- Openness to ideas. While you may have a base of what you want, being open to other options will help us literally open more doors and help us determine where the best options lie.
- Set goals and have intention… we need to know where we want to go before we walk out the door. Setting up time frames you want to be in your home by or the ideal “deal” you want to see will help me better get you there!
Honesty and openness helps us set realistic expectations of your sale experience! We are here to help, let us know how and we will do everything we can to make it happen!